Friday 29 September 2017

                                             reflection   

well  on Wednesday I went to to the hockey t ordainment it was so fun I played 8 games it was so hot  I was sweaty so sweaty but at the end of each game I got a worm (don't worry they were only lollies) we lost 2 games we drew 1 and won the others we came 2 out of the hole t ordainment I as so glad. I was golly for 2 games sender front for 1 game and back for the rest of the games. at the end I went in Jacob s mums car and we got ice cream it was so good when I got back to school( with my ice cream) Mr Gemmle coming to teas us


the end













































































































































   

No comments:

Post a Comment